donderdag 3 april 2014

Day 5 & 6 - April 2nd and 3rd

Day 5: Haven't had much time today. Decided to build some more ammo since I seem to burn through it like crazy. Had only about an hour before I had to leave due to real life.

Day 6: Started running an anomaly (Serpentis Forlorn Hideaway) in a Rifter. Bad idea, it took me about an hour after which I had to salvage the wrecks that were spread over a distance of about 150 kilometers. Great, just great. After this I didn't have much time left, so I decided to fly a few systems over to obtain some skill books, buying close to 30 skillbooks. Looks like I have some skill training to do. I managed to acquire quite some salvage, so I might hop to highsec and get myself some blueprints for rigs and additional modules. It will be interesting to see if I can produce all ships and fittings we need myself.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten