dinsdag 1 april 2014

Day 3&4 - March 31st, April 1st

Day 3
Today I started my ship/ammo production, started ratting as well for some salvage and high-end minerals. Built a Burst, will probably start building more ships soonish. I also started building a lot of ammo, because my Rifter burns through ammo too damn fast, even when flying in a group.
We managed to clear a Serpentis Den in a group of three frigates while shooting the wrong targets (brotip: Don't kill the towers + their respawns first). Currently looking into acquiring more blueprints to start production of more module types. (Medium Shield Extender, but shield boosters/transporters as well). Also, I keep forgetting to buy the right skillbooks when flying over to a system where skillbooks are sold. *sigh*

Day 4
On day 4 I didn't have much time, only logged in to update my skill queue. Production will have to wait till tomorrow or Thursday.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten